Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Race Issue? Or Just an Issue?

Some things have been on the dome heavy for a few days. I just don't know how to get it all out. I think my mind needs it's own organizational plan. I was on Facebook [I live on there when I don't have anything to do...seriously] and saw someones status stating something like how would the world be if race was not an issue. I took it meaning if we were all classified as people...not black, white, asian, british, japanese, etc. I think to deal with that we'd have to go back and modify something that can't be undone [HISTORY]. Not just times of slavery, or immigrants into the U.S. but back into Biblical times cause even then issues occured between races.



Yea but my point is this, I think I we saw people for people and not because of the race there would still be problems. Would there not be "racism"? [definately not] it would become some type of discrimination by another name. Not being negative on purpose it's just how I feel the way of the world is shaped.



[deuces]

No comments:

Post a Comment